When you arrive in Tuscany you will be faced with one doubt that all foodies have to deal with. What are the foods I can’t miss, what will I regret not having eaten?
So, i thought this list will guide all you foodies that stare at the menu hoping to hear or see a sign that will make you choose! Here it is the ultimate list of top 10 foods you must eat in Tuscany with links to top food writers and experts that will give you tips and further info, above all they are also a guaranteed source for authentic recipes!
- Lampredotto – STREET FOOD Dan Woodford
- Crostini Toscani – STARTER Tuscanycious
- Panzanella – FIRST COURSE OR STARTER Judy Witts Francini
- Lardo di Colonnata – CURED MEET SERVED AS STARTER James Martin
- Ribollita- FIRST COURSE Tuscanycious
- Pappa al Pomodoro – FIRST COURSE Tuscanycious
- Cacciucco – FISH STEW – Walter Sanders
- Bistecca alla Fiorentina – MEAT – Food and the City
- Castagnaccio – DESSERT – Aurelio Barattini
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Tuscanycious